Guild Letal Sharks / Arcane Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Guild Letal Sharks

You are not connected. Please login or register

[GUIDE] How to earn "Leprechaun Pendant" / and more other dream items.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jaden-Gabby

Greetings everyone,

The name's Jaden and I am here bringing a guide to ya all. It's a short guide, but it'll do.

First of all, the most recent activity is by farming ren'gol locked's, that's why you should focus to go endgame, you'll get a ton of gold every single day if you've gold and Leprechaun Pendant.

Now, the question is;

Where do we farm Ren'gol?
- Mostly, everyone farm's Ren'gol crates at Kraken Mines 3 (KM3) which can be located at The Dragon's Jewel. If you need a guide of how to join KM3 yourself, comment below!

I don't have Leprechaun Pendant, can I still get Ren'gol crates?
- No, you'll need a Luck Elixir, which you can get it for FREE at Klaas/Shazbot, if you don't have it, tough luck then.

How do I get Leprechaun Pendant by farming Ren'gol?
- Well, if you sell the Ren'gol and not buying anything else, you'll get Leprechaun in no time, or, you can sell the Ren'gol, buy more Luck Elixirs and keep farming.

Why do we need to sell Ren'gol, buy more Luck Elixirs to keep farming?
- It's because you'll gain profit. For instance, you bought a Luck Elixir for 10,000 gold. You started farming and you got like 5 Ren'gol, you sell the Ren'gol for 9,000 each. 9,000 x 5 = 45,000! More than 10,000 gold, isn't it? and you keep repeating until you get Leprechaun Pendant.

This is a very easy guide to understand the concept.

One last method, farming Story Tokens.

Farm Story Tokens, until you get enough to buy a character slot, level it up to 46, I know it's a big effort, but some will do it for money anyways, the more the character, the more the Luck Elixir. or you either buy the items from the Story Token Shop and sell them for the Luck Elixirs.

If you have any question's, comment below and i'll answer it as soon as possible and as best as I can.

Good luck farming out there! Take note, buy Leprechaun Pendant first of all, before buying any other items. Thanks!

Jaden

leokenpachi

Nice thread.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum